Archive for the 'Traveler Tips' Category
One important thing for travelers is pocket money or budget whatever. Most of travelers prepared their budget to spend while they are traveling for a much of cash. That is a good except if they have been stolen from thief or loss it. The another better way is credit card. Presently, there are many of credit card services that claimed about 0 APR Credit card they offers but you should be aware offer they given you. Most of credit card has some trick in itself. Recommend you read this resources before apply credit card.
Important general tips
• Always buy your tickets online because online tickets are cheaper (as it doesn’t include the agent’s commission) and you can easily compare the prices offered by different airlines.
• If it’s your first time to a particular country, then cracking a deal with some of the best tourism agents and companies like SOTC, Thomas Cook could be a good idea and in first place you can bargain as well.
• Always plan your journey and book tickets months in advance that could save a lot on money.
• Never forget to bargain if you carrying extra luggage, although packing less and packing right is highly advisable.
• Always read about the weather, history and people of the place you are traveling to that could really make you comfortable.
• Possibly, carry along a credit card because most credit card company offers cheap interest rates and easy repayments on international transactions. Make sure with your company about the transaction rate.
• Always carry more travelers’ cheque rather than cash money because it is safer and easily exchangeable at most of the banks.
• Never forget to carry some cash in case of emergencies they might work your way out
• Also, get an insurance done if you going for long vacations because many insurance companies cover theft, minor law breaking and accidents.
• Also carry regular medicines for cough, cold or fever.